Aerosoft Innsbruck enhanced!

HornetAircraft

Hello! I am slowly learning the ropes of Photoreal and Autogen Scenery creation. this is my go with the help of a friend to get the autogen in. I used this to spice up the innsbruck approach which was quite bland with default scenery, even with Aerosoft Innsbruck. with this it finally feels like its actually dangerous and more scenic. i'll attach a link to a youtube video showing some different angles and a couple screenshots below.

I may upload it to the library. not sure yet. will post a link if I do.

innsbruck1.jpginnsbruck2.jpginnsbruck3.jpginnsbruck4.jpginnsbruck5.jpg

Just out of curiosity, why not make it available for download at both places?

Interestingly, KJAX 2019 had double the downloads here then the other place. Seems more preferred the slower download speed here.

Just curious. That’s all.

Although having a cruise ship load of photo textures makes it a fire truckin big download.

Guess I answered my own question.

Edited by JSMR

There are many including myself who don't think much of AVSIM. I think you will find traffic here is higher leading to more people using your download.

In saying this, someone from AVSIM will probably sit there and download your file 200 times so my comment appears wrong. lol

Edit: Just checking KJAX, Flightsim 501 downloads, AVSIM 267 downloads. Files I had up showed an even bigger difference favoring Flightsim.

Edited by Skywatcher12
Mark Daniels

In my experience too, Flightsim.com has a higher download rate than Avsim.com. For a very modest 6 or 12 month subscription you get lightning fast download speeds, and help to keep this website running and it's resources available to all. See for yourself here: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/payments.php

Edit to add: Truly outstanding Innsbruck scenery, well done!

Edited by tiger1962

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I got mine at Avsim which honestly is way faster. It is really excellent scenery and has pleased me greatly as I recently resurrected FS9. Thank you to the designer. It goes great with Aerosoft's LOWI as claimed. FS.com really need to look into getting a better provider imo.