Intermittent Texturing Glitch

c.r36156636

Hi all, I’ve been using FSX for years now but recent have started using the Aerosoft A320 family payware and I’m getting intermittent glitches with the textures of the aircraft (A318, 319, 320 & 321) aswell as this I’m also getting issues with the menu bar, ATC window and GSX window intermittently. I’m guessing it’s something to do with my system and have asked Aerosoft Incase it’s something to do with the add on as many people are saying there having similar issues but I can’t make sense of half the forum threads about such problems and Aerosoft just don’t seem bothered. Any help anyone can give me would be appreciated. Thank you
ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8-4.4GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz RAM, 1TB Kingston NV1 SSD, 1TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD, 240GB Maxtor Z1 2.5" SSD, MSI Radeon RX 5600 XT.

Hi all, I’ve been using FSX for years now but recent have started using the Aerosoft A320 family payware and I’m getting intermittent glitches with the textures of the aircraft (A318, 319, 320 & 321) aswell as this I’m also getting issues with the menu bar, ATC window and GSX window intermittently. I’m guessing it’s something to do with my system and have asked Aerosoft Incase it’s something to do with the add on as many people are saying there having similar issues but I can’t make sense of half the forum threads about such problems and Aerosoft just don’t seem bothered. Any help anyone can give me would be appreciated. Thank you

The glitch could be caused by using the wrong version of the simulator.

Please confirm you have FSX installed with service pack 1 and 2.

Describe the issues you are seeing

I am using Acceleration

Aircraft.jpg

from time to time the menu bar at the top doesn't display any text and neither the ATC window.

ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8-4.4GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz RAM, 1TB Kingston NV1 SSD, 1TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD, 240GB Maxtor Z1 2.5" SSD, MSI Radeon RX 5600 XT.

Processor Intel® Core™ i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2701 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

16GB RAM

757GB disk space free

Intel® HD Graphics 620