What mischief have I been up to lately

Same old, same old. Stuck on these lovelies.

(Click on images for full size)

Alaska_Cat.jpg

Flew my addictive Catalina around places in Alaska, at random.

Air_Alaska.jpg

Another favourite of mine (the C-46 by JustFlight) braving Alaska in December.

ATC028_GIB.jpg

Flying for Air Transport Command VA in North Africa finds me overhead Gibraltar in this screenshot of the awesome freeware C-47, by Manfred Jahn.

RAE_Farnb.jpg

And another of Manfred Jahn's Dakotas in the colours of Royal Aircraft Establishment is overhead its home base at Farnborough.

Hope you guys like. Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They are beautiful! 2 is my favorite :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They are beautiful! 2 is my favorite :pilot:

Glad you like, thank you for your compliment. I fully agree about the JustFlight C-46 it is one payware model that is worth every cent paid.

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My kind of birds Khalid, so: AWESOME!! :):):) I'm still looking for a decent Gibraltar scenery, what's your scenery?

Thank you Jan for your kindness. It's the stock ORBX Global Base and Global Vector + the Open LCs, etc. I bought it when they had a 45% discount.

Edited by kalizzi

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rick, Gérard, Jan and John: Thank you gents for your kindness and approval. To whomever moderates this: Many thanks for correcting my typo in the title. It cannot be done by the user once its posted. Best wishes to everyone.

Khalid

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Like you I am a true Cat Fancier and that first shot is obviously my favorite. Puurrrfect. :)

Imagine my disgust when I saw the "Cats" movie and there was not a single plane in sight! :mad: -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Like you I am a true Cat Fancier and that first shot is obviously my favorite. Puurrrfect. :)

Imagine my disgust when I saw the "Cats" movie and there was not a single plane in sight! :mad: -- Bob

Thank you Bob, yes to my dismay as well the Cats movie is not about Catalinas :p However, as far as aviation movies are concerned, the trailers for the new Top Gun (Maverick) look very promising. Let's see what that looks like when its released.

A good selection of aircraft and liveries Khalid. Nice pics. of them as well. :cool: :cool: :)

Thank you for your kind words Larry. Best wishes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]