Can somebody help me make a A380 in Cathay pacific livery. Please reply!!

Rowletmaster

Here's a video of a Cathay Pacific A380, FSX, but they don't say where they downloaded the aircraft from? Good luck on this one, as Cathay apparently never purchased any A380's?

I did find a repaint on this site, but you would have to start being creative in coming up with a compatible base A380.

Good luck! Rick :cool:

Okay, here are the pieces you will need;

Base Model file: PA380_HOUSE.ZIP file size: 68,677,800

Repaint file: b_lsa.zip (see pic below) file size: 64,255,790

B-LSA_texture.B-LSA_thumbnail.jpg

Both files are in this site's library. Good luck! It's about the only way you are going to get your

Airbus A380 with the Cathay Pacific livery!

Rick :cool:

fsxfs2004-airbus-a380-cathay-pacific

Could somebody please help me make this livery as same as the picture on a A380 in RFS please...I really needed it and I don’t know any picture editing skills and also don’t have any photo editing software.

Please reply

A very bold request from a Newbie and this being your first post. Not so much that you won't find people not willing to help, but to make a plea of "Please reply........." and this post is now a week old and then, not one additional post from you? I for one, have replied 4 times now, explained what I found, what you will need to do to get an A380 with a Cathay Pacific livery. Good luck Rowletmaster on your quest of the A380, and I guess a welcome to this flight sim community is needed!

turbodak - Exactly my point! What got me on this, was the plea, "Please reply"

I tried to help, found a base aircraft and a repaint in the Cathay Pacific livery which would help most people, but in this case, I just don't know! I am not going to do it for him/her, that I will tell you! Either way, I am done with this thread!

It surely makes you wonder!