saitek throttle quadrant

hangdog13

It's been a few years but I'm trying to get back into siming. The last program I ran was Widows XP. I now have Windows 10.

When trying to download my throttle quadrant I get a message "device Description Request Failed". I have researched this problem and have tried just about everything I could find to correct this problem. Is it me or has Windows 10 done something that doeskin allow this device to be recognized? I sure would like to use my throttle quadrant but ism beginning to think I'm wasting my time. Someone please tell me i'm wrong and give me a fix to this nightmare. .

It's been a few years but I'm trying to get back into siming. The last program I ran was Widows XP. I now have Windows 10.

When trying to download my throttle quadrant I get a message "device Description Request Failed". I have researched this problem and have tried just about everything I could find to correct this problem. Is it me or has Windows 10 done something that doeskin allow this device to be recognized? I sure would like to use my throttle quadrant but ism beginning to think I'm wasting my time. Someone please tell me i'm wrong and give me a fix to this nightmare. .

The Saitek throttle should be recognised - and work - as part of Windows 10. have you tried it without installing any software?

• 2 weeks later...
I run windows 10 and have never had a problem with the throttle quadrant. I didn't download any software and just plugged it in and it worked.

+1!

Having said that, you can also go online to Saitek and download software. Personally I haven't needed it, but I do know it is out there for free. So yo've nothing to lose by trying it but perhaps a little of your time. ;)

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.