Me presento

CarlosLindberg

Welcome, Carlos :D Please use English or Google Translate Spanish to English.

Translation:

I'm new in the forum. I hope to learn a lot from you. I have used simulators since the initials FS of Microsoft, ending in e FSX of Steam. I have started now with the X-Plane-11, and I hope to learn fast. For now, looking to configure a new optimal PC

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Bien Venido Carlos. A segun eres bueno para el simulador. No tengo X-Plane pero you tambien tuve FS98,FS2002,FS9 y ahora FSX Acceleration. Este 'juego' es bastante complicado por el requisito de tener una buena computadora. La mia tiene 6 anos pero me da 30 fps en FSX y no pienso comprar una PC nueva porque questa demasiado y no gano mucho mas. Puedes gastar $5,000 si quieres. Yo compre las partes separadas y la construi yo mismo, pero no todos pueden, y le temen, que es justo. Mira mi specs y comiensa a buscar algo igual en las redes en el internet. Tienes que estudiar y leyer mucho antes de decidir. Buena suerte. Ohale sepas Ingles para que defrutes mejor lo que hay aqui.

Carlos B

Napamule

Translation: Welcome. Sounds like you enjoyed all the past sims. Do research on web for good PC. Best to use English. Good luck.

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Carlos. As you are good for the simulator. I don't have X-Plane but you also had FS98, FS2002, FS9 and now FSX Acceleration. This 'game' is quite complicated by the requirement of having a good computer. Mine is 6 years old but it gives me 30 fps in FSX and I am not going to buy a new PC because it is too much and I don't earn much more. You can spend $ 5,000 if you want. I bought the separate parts and built it myself, but not everyone can, and they fear him, that it is fair. Look at my specs and start looking for something similar on the internet networks. You have to study and read long before deciding. Good luck. Ohale, you know English so you can enjoy what's better here.

Carlos B

Translation: Welcome. Sounds like you enjoyed all the past sims. Do research on web for good PC. Best to use English. Good luck.

Donald J Ringling. Don't copy/paste MY post. What is the purpose of doing that? I don't get it. This is not the screen shot forum, you know. Explain yourself if you please. I'll BE BAAAACK.

Chuck B

Napamule

Edited by napamule2
i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

• 2 weeks later...

Oh? So you were talking about yourself here?: 'Mine is 6 years old but it gives me 30 fps in FSX and I am not going to buy a new PC.'. Or here? 'Look at my specs and start looking for something similar on the internet..'. And you repeated this: 'Ohale sepas Ingles para que defrutes mejor lo que hay aqui.' with the English translation - this: 'Ohale, you know English so you can enjoy what's better here.'. Your post was word for word what I said. Call it what you want you are still dis-respecting me. What's the point?

Chuck B

Napamule