Out of control after takeoff

Kirk

I've wanted to fly in X-Plane (11) for a bit, after a year using P3D exclusively. But for some reason as soon as my aircraft leaves the runway it goes wildly out of control. I've calibrated my flight controls (Alpha Flight Yoke, Saitek Rudders) and that all looks correct.

I know when I first got it I didn't have this problem, I was able to control the aircraft.

Does anyone have any other ideas on what I can check?

Prepar3d v4: HP Omen Desktop. Intel Core i7-8700K (6 Core, 3.7GHz), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (11GB dedicated GDDR5X), 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, 1TB SSD, 512GB SSD, Windows 10.

Hi Kirk.

It sounds like you may have more than one assignment to the same key / button?

Make sure you have Wx / Winds set to zero / none until you get used to it and Rest ll your calibrations.

Post here with a pic of your Jstck settings if still have problems.

Hi Kirk.

It sounds like you may have more than one assignment to the same key / button?

Make sure you have Wx / Winds set to zero / none until you get used to it and Rest ll your calibrations.

Post here with a pic of your Jstck settings if still have problems.

Bingo! Thank you, flytv1!

Not only did I have more than one assignment to the same key/button, I had more than one assignment to my flight control surfaces (because that's not asking for trouble). I still have my old Saitek/Logitech yoke plugged in so I can use its throttle quadrant. I forgot to disable that yoke's controls.

Thank you, again!

Prepar3d v4: HP Omen Desktop. Intel Core i7-8700K (6 Core, 3.7GHz), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (11GB dedicated GDDR5X), 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, 1TB SSD, 512GB SSD, Windows 10.