MSFS Home Page Error?

I’m getting a similar message when I try on my iPad. The site looks ok until I try to login.

- Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

• 2 weeks later...
MS was a day late re-registering their own website's security certificate! How embarrassing! :o

Bill Leaming http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Combat/0054.gif

Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling Military Visualizations

Flightsim.com Panels & Gauges Forum Moderator

Flightsim Rig: Intel Core i7-2600K - 8GB DDR3 1333 - EVGA GTX770 4GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

Development Rig1: Intel Core i7-3770k - 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD7770 SLI 1GB - Win7 64bit Professional

Development Rig2: Intel Core i7-860 - 8GB DDR3 Corsair - GeForce GTS240 1GB - Win7 64bit Home Premium

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated in the post, everything written by my hand is MY opinion. I do NOT speak for any company, real or imagined...

• 1 month later...
Now I am having trouble logging into their website, again. When I go to the forum, I appear logged in. On the HOME site, I appear to be a visitor. I have logged in so many times, even added my dxdiag file upload. I just don't understand why there is such difficulty logging in as an insider, then later not logging in correctly, or at all...

Timberleaf

Win 10 | Area 51 R5 | i7 9800x 4.5 GHz | RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4 | HP Envy 34c

"One woman's chop is another man's turbulence"

Yeah, I read the "help" on their website connected to the "submit help request". Logged two tickets, and read that there is a "Known error...looping login". I have tried their "tried-and-true" ... to delete temps and use MS Edge. Has anyone else had success with this?

"https://www.flightsimulator.com/?autherror=xbla_invalid" is the only reply I get as to what is going on in this endless not-able-to-log-in error.

Edited by Timberleaf

Timberleaf

Win 10 | Area 51 R5 | i7 9800x 4.5 GHz | RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4 | HP Envy 34c

"https://www.flightsimulator.com/?autherror=xbla_invalid" is the only reply I get as to what is going on in this endless not-able-to-log-in error.

I've got the same error and I can only log in when I first logout at my MS account and thereafter login as an insider. The important part is for me, not to tick the 'stay connected' checkbox when entering the password.

Yeah, I read the "help" on their website connected to the "submit help request". Logged two tickets, and read that there is a "Known error...looping login". I have tried their "tried-and-true" ... to delete temps and use MS Edge. Has anyone else had success with this?

I had this error using my android tablet. I cleared my browsing history and now all is fine.

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I have, at last, figured out how to log in to the FS website - using the above advice. Using Windows 10, I had to log out of Microsoft's auto log in, then I could log into the FS Website. Using the pin of Windows 10 did NOT work. I don't know why. It worked before, but not now. Thanks for your help.

Timberleaf