Default Airport buildings disappeared

K2rockall

Unfortunately I've had this mysterious issue that has afflicted some others happen to me as well. Namely, the default airport buildings/terminals at major airports have suddenly disappeared. All I have is runways. All payware airports unaffected.

I read on some threads about checking the scenery complexity was at least dense or very dense. I have done this, but sadly no difference. So it's not that.

The only thing I can think of that might have changed is a GSX ground services trial which I installed. I have not bought the actual product. However, I can't confirm that this would fit the timing of when the problem started. I installed that a while ago, but have only just noticed this problem.

Any help please?

If you haven't uninstalled the GSX trial yet, perhaps you should and then check for missing buildings again.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thank you. I can't work out how to uninstall it? Not sure where to find the files or how they install into the game?

Strangely I have the improved jet bridges which came with GSX, but no airport terminals. I found the GSX folder that allows the switch to default air bridges. I tried that and although the default airbridges return, still no terminal buildings.

Screenshot of Toronto Pearson shows my problem20191207160732_1.jpg20191207160732_1.jpg