How do you get SID/STAR to show on FD-FMC

Hey Gyu's.

Can someone please make sense of the installation, of the A320 FD-FMC with SID/STARS?

Don't know why this has to be so complicated, their is so much to read and figure out. Most of the instructions simply lead you to more pages of instructions, in the end none of what you red works in the aircraft. Example below.

What does this mean? Or where does it go?

C:\\Users\\Fdd\\Mes Documents\\Fichiers Flight Simulator X\\

//

// Please, edit the first line to create your path to access to flight simulator/P3D savegame folder.

// Path must be at the first line of the file.

// No leading or trailing space; All "" character must be doubled.

FMC_Path.ini

This was inside the FD-FMC Folder where the SID'S/STAR'S are...However their isn't a mention as to where it goes in the sim.

I've red all the novel's on FD-FMC installation and, each time i activate the panel no SID'S/STAR'S are seen.

FD-FMC PANEL.jpg

This is very frustrating

There's a database which needs to be installed for the FMC to work properly, it can be downloaded from this page: http://freenavdbgroup.com/?page_id=228

There are user and installation manuals in English on this page: http://freenavdbgroup.com/?page_id=159

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hey there Tiger 1962

The data base your are talking about, opens up as a google earth download.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214029[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]214030[/ATTACH]

Thanks though.

You also need the FreeNav AIRAC file as instructed on the web page.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64