Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Can anybody please tell me anything about this or where to Purchase it Please?

Many thanks

Paul.

Windows 10 2020.

Processor: AMD Ryzon 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz.

Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB.

System type: 64-bit Operating System X64-based processor.

If you read through the threads in this forum section you'll find quite a bit of information, even links to a couple of video teasers. But as for purchase, it's still in an Alpha version, so release is still probably a year or so away (that's my speculation, not an official word).

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Hi Larry, thanks for reply.

Have just watched a couple of videos which look absolutely stunning but unsure whether this is for Windows 10 or the X box?

Many thanks.

Regards

Paul.

Windows 10 2020.

Processor: AMD Ryzon 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz.

Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB.

System type: 64-bit Operating System X64-based processor.

• Founder

it's going to be for Windows and Xbox.

Microsoft has supplied a lot of information on this and it's easy to find. There is an update almost weekly, that we publish as news on the home page here. This is the most recent one:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?20020-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-November-27th-2019-Update

Can anybody please tell me anything about this or where to Purchase it Please?

Many thanks

Paul.

Hi Paul,

It should be available to purchase during the latter part of next year. No price has been revealed, or how it can be purchased.

So, we are all patiently waiting for the next 12 months to go by..

Robin

Cape Town, South Africa

• 1 month later...

A beta version is available on Steam. If you have FSX SE you can download the beta at no cost. However it should be downloaded and installed as a clean install. Also don't get too excited. It has created better atmospheric conditions which are decent, seemed to have improved the flight model, and given it better frame rates in how it processes the graphics but its nothing as spectacular as what they're promising and you saw in the videos of the actual which is supposed to come out sometime this year. I tried leaving my original FSX SE in place and it wouldn't load the program after the beta was installed. Ended up uninstalling my original, deleting all folders and installing clean. It worked fine after that, but not sure which addons to reinstall so installing one at a time.

The atmospheric stuff is as nice as the current REX stuff so no need to reinstall that. The rest of the graphics is pretty much the same, as the beta is only testing the atmospheric graphics and rendering engine it seems. Anybody want to correct that impression, feel free. I haven't researched the beta to any degree. I am happy with its rendering speed and look however.

AMD 8350 Eight Core 4.0ghz oc'd to 4.4, 16 gig 2133 DDR3 64 bit ram, Microsoft Sidewinder Precision II. GeForce GTX 980Ti w/4gig

OS=Windows 10 64 bit, FSX w/Acceleration & P3d v3, 4, 5 REXII, OrbX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

John

A beta version is available on Steam. If you have FSX SE you can download the beta at no cost.

That's NOT a beta version for the new MSFS, that's just a new FSX beta with a few minor bug fixes and it has absolutely nothing in common with the new sim.

Hmmm. I had heard they were testing a few of the things which will show up in 2020. I stand corrected. However I agree it is nothing like the one coming.

AMD 8350 Eight Core 4.0ghz oc'd to 4.4, 16 gig 2133 DDR3 64 bit ram, Microsoft Sidewinder Precision II. GeForce GTX 980Ti w/4gig

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

John

Knew I had gotten the idea somewhere. This image is from the Steam screen. I wasn't able to find the post I read here that the beta involved atmosphere and rendering engine, but it made sense. This and my tests in it seemed to substantiate that. See attached image.

MS2020.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

John

Knew I had gotten the idea somewhere. This image is from the Steam screen. I wasn't able to find the post I read here that the beta involved atmosphere and rendering engine, but it made sense. This and my tests in it seemed to substantiate that. See attached image.

They have done nothing new other than fix a few bugs and allowed the real world weather to connect again. It's all the same.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=314160

Mark Daniels

• 1 month later...

Flight Sim Server Name....

FSXGLOBALSERVER 2020

Hey Everyone. Hope your all happy and enjoying your flight sim.

We have created a brand new website http://www.FlightSim2020.com

This site has been built to get ready for the new Flight Simulator coming out this year which we are all waiting for.

Currently. FSX has very poor communications built in. So many of us use third party software to chat with ATC and other pilots.

Our FSX Server uses Discord for online chat!

Our Discord Address can be found on our website http://www.FlightSim2020.com

Or our direct discord address is https://discordapp.com/invite/JTphVqn

You can find our multiplayer server in the FSX multiplayer list. Its called. FSXGLOBALSERVER 2020

We look forward to seeing you all join us here!

We fly out from

Our Discord Channel Rooms

USA - Los Angeles

USA -San Francisco

AUSTRALIA-SYDNEY

UK-HEATHROW

INDIA-NEW DELHI

CANADA-TORONTO

Flightsim2020.com Team

https://discordapp.com/invite/JTphVqn