Portland Intl to JFK B-787

Just a little flight day into night again. I prefer summers.

fsscr001.jpg

fsscr002.jpg

fsscr005.jpg

fsscr009.jpg

fsscr010.jpg

fsscr013.jpg

fsscr014.jpg

fsscr015.jpg

fsscr017.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice flight David, Portland looks good in your Sim! :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks much! I think it’s time to take the Cessna for a tour around Portland. :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was going to ask which Portland but there aren't too many volcanoes in Maine. :rolleyes:

A flight of that length is well beyond my attention span these days. I'll just enjoy yours. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

I was going to ask which Portland but there aren't too many volcanoes in Maine. :rolleyes:

A flight of that length is well beyond my attention span these days. I'll just enjoy yours. -- Bob

auto pilot. I had to run errands, take care of some house stuff and manual reading for work. I just checked in on the progress from time to time. :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

auto pilot. I had to run errands, take care of some house stuff and manual reading for work. I just checked in on the progress from time to time. :D

That's not truly different from some RW flights I've been on! Little scared me more than to wake up with the sun shining on the bubble of my Marine chopper with no A/C on a long cross country than to see the other pilot next to me was still asleep!!

In fact, I lost two good friends back in the 60's exactly that way! They were apparently flying about 1,000' AGL heading north in California until they hit a mountain!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

well done!

Thank you very much!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice flight. I especially like the shot of Mount Hood poking through the clouds. :cool: :cool:

Yes, that was a pleasant surprise :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]