Thread: Too much pausing

Question Too much pausing

My FSX with acceleration has begun to start pausing to frequently every 10 to 15 seconds, is there a fix?

2. Default

i think you mean stuttering try to go to appdata\microsoft\fsx and delete the folder shaders in there and see if it helps

Default Not Stuttering

Quote Originally Posted by Hunonymous View Post
    i think you mean stuttering try to go to appdata\microsoft\fsx and delete the folder shaders in there and see if it helps
    Not stuttering, frame freeze 10 to 20 sec. then runs, etc. . . .

System specs? What is running in the background? Defrag hard drives? Hard drives full?

Jorgen

5. Default

Freeze sounds like system parts overheating. Especially graphics card. Don't overclock your graphics card. Remove dust from case. (carefully.). Lower your fsx settings to not push system too far. High settings--pc works hard--gets hot.

Quote Originally Posted by il88pp View Post
    Freeze sounds like system parts overheating. Especially graphics card. Don't overclock your graphics card. Remove dust from case. (carefully.). Lower your fsx settings to not push system too far. High settings--pc works hard--gets hot.
    Yes, sounds like a computer error.
    Fix that, and you should with careful control and management, see an improvement.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by westway View Post
    see i was having that problem fsx freezing each 5 seconds but i turns out the graphics cache causes the graphics to glitch and freeze the sim i fixed this by going on appdata\microsoft\fsx and deleting the shaders folder also check if your system parts are overheating

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by westway View Post
    see i was having that problem fsx freezing each 5 seconds but i turns out the graphics cache causes the graphics to glitch and freeze the sim i fixed this by going on appdata\microsoft\fsx and deleting the shaders folder also check if your system parts are overheating