Wow, what's up with the "white stuff" on the ground?

I fly this route every year just to see the snow on the ground again, not that I like it all that much. Flight from Chicago, Il to Minneapolis, Mn and back down and return to Chicago, IL, landing and departing about a dozen various airports along the way.

2019-11-28_14-54-14-965.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Eat well! My doctor's office called yesterday, wanting me to start dieting, not yet, got to get thru Thanksgiving before I will entertain that idea! I married an excellent cook and am not letting her efforts go to waste!

Rick :cool:

Yes, it is very cold! I do love the way FSX automatically changes the seasons. I do this every year just to see the cold from a distance! This is about as close as I want to be to it!

Thanks, Jan, hope you had a nice Thanksgiving day! I again, ate too much, which I guess, most of us do! Oh well, on to the next holiday dinner, Christmas!

No snow here in Southeast Michigan RW but I caught some on my flight from DTW to LAX earlier today. Screens tomorrow :D

Happy Thanksgiving!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David, don't you feel left out RW! It will be falling upon you quick enough!

We had a 7” pile on not long ago. I can live without it :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I married an excellent cook and am not letting her efforts go to waste!

Ohhh yes you are!

You're letting it go to your waist!

:rolleyes: :D ;)

Isn't English a fun language??

Enjoy all!

Snow isn't so bad, if you don't have to drive in it. Seems like most forget everything the learned about "how to" last winter. SOOOO many police/rescue call outs on the radios the last few days. Roll-overs, slide-offs, collisions, you name it. If you don't HAVE to drive someplace, just don't. Wait a bit for the idiots to cull themselves... :p

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Ohhh yes you are!

You're letting it go to your waist!

:rolleyes: :D ;)

Isn't English a fun language??

Enjoy all!

Snow isn't so bad, if you don't have to drive in it. Seems like most forget everything the learned about "how to" last winter. SOOOO many police/rescue call outs on the radios the last few days. Roll-overs, slide-offs, collisions, you name it. If you don't HAVE to drive someplace, just don't. Wait a bit for the idiots to cull themselves... :p

Pat☺

Hey Pat,

Last time I looked it was going to your waist as well!

Thankfully here we only get a few inches of snow here in Kentucky a year! Some years not even that. Funny thing though, when it snows people here drive faster than when it rains!!??

It's raining this morning and people were acting like we had ice on the road!:mad: Luckily I can pretty much spend the day inside and not have to worry about the nuts behind the wheel! No I take that back, it's nuts in front of their phones!! Sure wish we'd pass hands free laws here!!

Happy Holidays to all!!

Michael

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Hey Pat,

Last time I looked it was going to your waist as well!

Oh, I never denied it!

I like to eat. Do it a few times a day. Sadly, not as active as the young Marine who developed the eating habits, so it just doesn't stay off my waist like it used to :D

But hey, I'm still in shape! Round IS a shape, after all.

Besides, if there's a catastrophe, I've got the reserves skinny folk don't. Live longer with no food :p

Have good times, all!

Enjoy the food you can get. After all, that's what a lot of the winter holidays are all about. Work hard during the summer, can't do as much in the winter, so people enjoyed the fruits, vegetables, and meat, of their summer labors.

And heck, not so long ago, if you didn't eat it all, it went bad. I'm just making sure the food the lovely Miss Ghost cooks doesn't go....bad :D

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D