Looking to upgrade my FlightSim gear from the Saitek line, suggesstions?

gnarly

I currently use the Saitek Cessna yoke, rudders, throttle quadrant, multi-panel, and switch panel with Prepar3d, and all the OrbX and REX addon's that I need.

However, after years of use, I'd like to upgrade my flight sim hardware and was hoping to find some recommendations. I'm mostly simming for single and/or dual prop planes so my focus would be in that area. I know Iris Dynamics in Canada use to have a magnetic feedback yoke that looked very promising. I'm based in Canada, so any shops in the North American region would be ideal.

Anyone have any suggestion as to the next steps in upgrading to more accurate hardware? I noticed https://www.simkits.com/ has some fantastic options, was wondering if there were other online stores that were similar.

Edited by gnarly

PFC (Precision Flight Controls) has some pretty good stuff, but it's expensive.

The Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog is an excellent stick and throttle, including twin throttles, though for single engine aircraft you could assign the second throttle to another function such as mixture or speed brakes if you wish. I have one and love it.

I'm sure there's other stuff out there...

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!