Night Fling over Oregon

Rupert

I was considering some different flying today and remembered how much I enjoyed visiting my friends Phantom Tweak and Miss Ghost in Oregon last year.

So here a few from/of my Mooney over Oregon. The software is ORBX Northern Rockies using a 64 bit flight program, which I hugely dislike, while we anxiously await the new Microsoft 64 bit software.

18.1.jpg

18.2.jpg

18,3.jpg

18.4.jpg

18.6.jpg

18.5.jpg

I can't wait for the new Microsoft product! For one thing, I hate to spend a ton of money on airplanes that should be default.

This other product has some really strange "aircraft!!" m4.jpg See what I mean!!:mad:

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Beautiful night shots! :pilot: Definitely a “ boomer” sneaking out of a secret location in Oregon :rolleyes:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good ones!

On the other hand, check that Microsoft finally is issuing that new simulator which seems to fulfill all what I was hoping (I hope indeed) :):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Say Michael, where did you find my lost sub? :mad:

I like your night shots :cool::cool::cool: I think we're all waiting for the new MS Sim...:eek::pilot:

Actually it's among the VERY FEW default aircraft in another sim program. BTW: It's joined by a upright trooper, a rifle, etc. The original program came with many more default aircraft. But on an "update" many default aircraft including any from Textron were removed without asking for approval!!:mad::mad:

And as you can imagine by looking at the posts, this program has very few users so not even the payware people have much interest in producing add on aircraft.

Hopefully the new Microsoft program will also include vehicles that can fly!

Actually, my first reaction was, that sub must have been one of yours. But since it wasn't wet, I figured it either wasn't yours. ;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.