Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A few shots to see if I still know how?

Quote Originally Posted by peer01 View Post
    A warm welcome back Michael! you posted pretty pics
    Thanks! I will try to repay your interest with some interesting "Water Landings." But I still admit you are the best at getting a plane wet of anyone I've ever encountered whether flying on the web or in the real world!

Your specialty is getting aircraft wet, Aharon's specialty is flying through the snow and ice in the middle of summer. I suppose I should find a signature specialty as well!

Michael
    i9-9900K CPU currently running 5gig + -, Aorus Z390 LGA 1151 MB, Kraken X61 280 mm water cooler, Corsair RM850X PS, Planteks full size tower, 64gig of DDR4 3200 RAM, EVGA 1080 GPU, 4TB "Black" HD, 1Tb SSD, joystick, rudder pedals, yoke, multi control panel, three monitors set up for panaramic views, Bose surround sound system, and a ton of powered usb ports.

Quote Originally Posted by flightsimg View Post
    Great to see you back! Was also worrying somewhat
    Great tarmac view!
    Really!!?? Those shots were from Queensland Australia, not Burgundy or anywhere else in France!! Are you telling me you are expanding your horizons? If so, I may ship you a bottle or two of California Cabernet.

No wait!!! Forget about the California Cab!! As I recall you still owe me some Margaux!! Having said that, I can probably spare a bottle or two of Elijah Craig Kentucky Bourbon.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy View Post
    Hi, Michael! Glad to see you're still sucking in air! (breathing, that is). Was worried you were all gone now. Great shots
    Hey Charlie! Any Vietnam era Juggy who is still sucking sucking air is a hugely lucky Juggy!! And yes for me, it's been a close thing once or twice. lately.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard from Phantom Tweak lately? I'll send a PM to him and his lovely bride soon. But before I do that, I'd like to be forewarned if there is an issue I'm not aware of.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by ColR1948 View Post
    Hi Michael, just a reminder, you owe a few months back rent, I'll PM you my bank account details lol.

Good to see you back again mate.

Col.
    Dammit I hate this new digital accounting system!! Back in the day if you missed a few months rent, the paper trail may not have ever noticed it!! Today if you fart on the interstate there is a digital trail which shows where you farted, the speed you were traveling when you farted, and probably the smell be it Italian, Greek, whatever of your fart!!

Speaking of which, you'll notice I didn't mention a French Fart! That's because a Frenchman whose name I'd not reveal, though it might sound a lot like G'erard, still owes me a case of Margaux. That being true, I haven't enjoyed a French Fart in some time!

As to my rent, I regret to inform you my system hasn't processed any bill as of yet. However I feel certain that if that unnamed Frenchman pays up the case of Margaux he owes, I'll probably be able to pay my rent. And maybe even be able toenjoy enough French food and drink to actually have a French Fart again!

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    you still owe me some Margaux!!
    That's possible Maybe the last time I'd granted you with one bottle only! Here is the case! Cheers!
    And check that I also managed to have the sending exempted from taxes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9533.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	252.4 KB 
ID:	213368
    Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

I don't believe it! I'm waiting for 2 years now for a single bottle of Chablis! TSK!

Horrible jealous one! On the other hand, never was question between us of anything than one bottle here and there. Well, let's also say that on November 1st, on a family lunch, we drinked a good chablis with the first meal. Very agreable, and I had a thought for you...
    Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Stop (whinning) Jan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2