A few shots to see if I still know how?

Rupert

Hi Y'all,

I've been kinda busy, don't even ask. But I will try to show up here from time to time. I'm also thrilled to several posts by names I remember! Now let's see if I still know how to post?

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Glad to be back!!!!

Rupert

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Welcome back and some great shots! I understand the busy don't ask part :rolleyes:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great shot Michael, a good way to come back. I also have started posing again after about a years absence.

Good for you!! It's a bitch when life gets in the way of doing things we enjoy!!!

One of the great ironies of life is when you're young you have all kinds of time and energy but no money to do anything. As you get older you have more money and can do some things, although work does get in the way.

Finally, when at last you have the time, the money, and the knowledge to do what you dreamed of your body or the body of who you love has given out to the point where you spend most of that time, money, and energy just staying upright!!!!

Thanks to everyone who even remembers who I am!! I hope to return being a more active and productive member again!!

Michael

A warm welcome back Michael! :) you posted pretty pics :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks! I will try to repay your interest with some interesting "Water Landings." But I still admit you are the best at getting a plane wet of anyone I've ever encountered whether flying on the web or in the real world!

Your specialty is getting aircraft wet, Aharon's specialty is flying through the snow and ice in the middle of summer. I suppose I should find a signature specialty as well!

Michael

Great to see you back! Was also worrying somewhat

Great tarmac view!

Really!!?? Those shots were from Queensland Australia, not Burgundy or anywhere else in France!! Are you telling me you are expanding your horizons? If so, I may ship you a bottle or two of California Cabernet.

No wait!!! Forget about the California Cab!! As I recall you still owe me some Margaux!! Having said that, I can probably spare a bottle or two of Elijah Craig Kentucky Bourbon. ;)

Michael

Hi, Michael! Glad to see you're still sucking in air! (breathing, that is). Was worried you were all gone now. Great shots;)

Hey Charlie! Any Vietnam era Juggy who is still sucking sucking air is a hugely lucky Juggy!! And yes for me, it's been a close thing once or twice. lately.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard from Phantom Tweak lately? I'll send a PM to him and his lovely bride soon. But before I do that, I'd like to be forewarned if there is an issue I'm not aware of.

Michael

Hi Michael, just a reminder, you owe a few months back rent, I'll PM you my bank account details lol.

Good to see you back again mate.

Col.

Dammit I hate this new digital accounting system!! Back in the day if you missed a few months rent, the paper trail may not have ever noticed it!! Today if you fart on the interstate there is a digital trail which shows where you farted, the speed you were traveling when you farted, and probably the smell be it Italian, Greek, whatever of your fart!!

Speaking of which, you'll notice I didn't mention a French Fart! That's because a Frenchman whose name I'd not reveal, though it might sound a lot like G'erard, still owes me a case of Margaux. That being true, I haven't enjoyed a French Fart in some time!

As to my rent, I regret to inform you my system hasn't processed any bill as of yet. However I feel certain that if that unnamed Frenchman pays up the case of Margaux he owes, I'll probably be able to pay my rent. And maybe even be able toenjoy enough French food and drink to actually have a French Fart again!;)

Michael

you still owe me some Margaux!!

That's possible :):) Maybe the last time I'd granted you with one bottle only! Here is the case! Cheers!

And check that I also managed to have the sending exempted from taxes :)

9533.jpg

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Horrible jealous one! :( On the other hand, never was question between us of anything than one bottle here and there. Well, let's also say that on November 1st, on a family lunch, we drinked a good chablis with the first meal. Very agreable, and I had a thought for you...
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net