Graphic problem on MSI Apache GTX 1060

Petter1

Hello everyone,,

I have MSI Apache GE72 VR 6RF Apache Pro laptop with gtx 1060 and I have FSX installed but it's not steam edition. And on full graphics I can't get more then 14 fps but I can play GTA V on full smooth as possible. Please what I can do to play FSX on full on my laptop? I am struggling hard long time already. Please help.

When you say "Full" do you mean with the sliders in FSX settings set to their highest? if so that is your problem, there isn't a PC on the market that can handle these settings, FSX is old (2006) and was developed when CPU's were predominately single core, you will need to experiment with the settings until you get something you are happy with, also if you have not got the acceleration efition have you installed SP1 & SP2 updates, these will improve performance.

Hello everyone,,

I have MSI Apache GE72 VR 6RF Apache Pro laptop with gtx 1060 and I have FSX installed but it's not steam edition. And on full graphics I can't get more then 14 fps but I can play GTA V on full smooth as possible. Please what I can do to play FSX on full on my laptop? I am struggling hard long time already. Please help.

What can you do? Almost nothing.

What you can do is pull the sliders back and be happy with any increase you get. GTA V is NOT, never was, and never will be FSX. Comparisons are therefore worthless.

FSX cannot be played `on full` in any laptop.