Install help on c-124 for FSX

ewarthan

downloaded version for FSX as specified. Used the installer program, all went smoothly and given a successfully installed message at the finish, shut down computer and restarted, opened FSX and no c-124. What to do next? Where did it install this in my machine? I do have a FSXbackup on my hard drive but it did not end up there. Should I try the version of the download specifically for FS2004 and see where it goes?

yes, can't find it anywhere.

OK, I normally don't mess with autoinstallers. I had it install to a folder I created on my /C: drive. I then used only the C-124c folder and put it into my FSX/SimOnjects/Airplanes folder. The C model has the full sound and panel files. It shows fine. Make sure you have "Show all Variation" checked.

C-124.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

second attempt to install. unzipped again into temp file. opened temp to find again several pictures, 2 id files, and the installer program file. How do I access the c-124 folder you found? Are you using the FSX or the FS2004 download?

I'm using the FSX download. When the download from the library is complete I have the .zip file on my desktop. When I open it to see what's there, is see this:

download.JPG

I then move the installer out to my desktop and run it, but choose a folder I create to install to.

I then have a folder I called C-124 with 2 folders inside that looks like this:

C-124 folder opened.JPG

The one I circled is the C-124C that I installed into my FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes folder. Hope this makes sense!;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️