Nemeth EC130 Cabin

Ralie25

Hi all,

Have been flying the Nemeth EC130 and have been wanting to change the config of the cabin. Here's an example https://www.google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=967&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=QxjNXbM8ueLPuw-s9bFo&q=ec130+fsx&oq=ec130+fsx&gs_l=img.3...12622.12622..12919...0.0..0.221.221.2-1......0....1..gws-wiz-img.kBTLCH-Oz3o&ved=0ahUKEwjz6dH7q-nlAhU58XMBHax6DA0Q4dUDCAY&uact=5#imgrc=q0gq6ZIlcnxg-M:

The only floor cover in the Nemeth versions is the rubber circle. In the link above the EC130 has carpet and tan leather seats - which is what I'm wanting. So, could someone please suggest a way to change the carpet and seat style?? Have googled for repaints and from the small amount I found the cabin is the same as the default Nemeth ones.

Thanks!!

From the screenshots in your link, there's a registration placard on the control panel which reads RP-E1304 - that's the grey and white livery with the red, white and dark grey swash from the lower nose window up to the exhaust. Copy the cockpit/cabin textures from that texture folder into any other which you want to have the carpet & leather interior.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Indeed I too thought that this would be a solution - however. The aircraft in the screenshot is actually the one I've been using and - like all the others - it doesn't have carpet and leather. The only other thing I can think of is that when you have Flight 1 integration (G500 and GPS) you get the leather and carpet. Would be strange though, especially as most of the aircraft are VIP transport.

Any further suggestions appreciated!

In the folder named Texture.d, the file named ec130_i06_c.dds has the carpets and leather seats. It could be that this Texture.d folder is only used by the two model=sd variants, so if you copy it into the Texture.a folder you should have carpets and leather seats in all variants. Edited by tiger1962

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Ok so I don't have a Texture.d folder and the ec130_i06_c.dds file I have only has the interior for the grey seats and plastic flooring. I may have made a silly mistake...does the Flight1 instrumentation come with the singular EC130 download or do you have to have the Flight 1 instruments purchased separately? In addition, clearly you have the files mentioned above, so why don't I??

The textures I have are just numbered although I have textures a and x and then textures (x) and another finishing with a letter in the float version.

Let me know your thoughts!

Edit: I have textures 1-7 and textures a and x in the no floats version and textures 4 and 8 in the floats version

Edit 2: Here's a link to the Nemeth EC130 site - says Flight 1 is a separate purchase. If you look at the interior with the Flight 1 products however it shows carpet and tan leather seats. So I assume this is an upgrade you get if you go to Flight 1. I may do this in the future although would prefer to stick with the original panel. What would be great would be if someone could send me the interior textures with the carpet and tan leather seats. Thanks again!

Edited by Ralie25

Maybe your install is incomplete for some reason, perhaps try to re-download it and re-install as administrator?

The Flight1 G500/600 and GTN750 are gauges only and don't include textures for any third party aircraft/rotorcraft.