Hey Gyus.

Can anyone tell me what TDS base model i can use, to place this Somali texture in?

The one i downloaded and added the texture to, did not show the aircraft.

This is the one i used...FSX TDS Boeing 727-200 Passenger Base Pack

somali.jpg

[fltsim.X]

title=FREEWARE_©_TDS_01AUG2014 _722 +A0000 +D00 +TFF00 Somali Airlines

sim=TdsB722-JT8D-9

model=JT8D

panel=

sound=

texture=Somali

kb_checklists=

kb_reference=

atc_id=60-SCG

atc_airline=Somali Airlines

atc_flight_number=89

atc_heavy=0

atc_parking_types=GATE, RAMP, CARGO

atc_parking_code=

ui_manufacturer=Boeing

ui_type=727-200

ui_variation=Somali Airlines

visual_damage=1

description=Boeing's sleekest airliner. Model by TDS (Tenkuu Developers Studio). Repainted by Ted Giana

performance=Short to medium range airplane

The C model is the one with JT8D engines featured in this Somali texture.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

FSX - FSX Jetliners

FSX TDS Boeing 727-200 Passenger Base Pack

[ Download | View ]

Name: tdsx_b727-200.zip

Size: 29,875,199 Date: 09-05-2015 Downloads: 9,276

FSX TDS Boeing 727-200 Passenger Base Pack. Flight Simulator X TDS B727-200 passenger base package. Developed by Tenkuu Developers Studio (TDS). Model features high resolution textures, dynamic flexing wings, nose gear steering, rudder lock, ground spoilers, low speed aileron locks at high speed, fully animated control surfaces, fully independent suspension, trim animation, opening passenger doors, rolling wheels, animated thrust reversers with reverser block doors, detailed textures, full night lighting, ground service vehicles and more. Package contains model and all files necessary for immediate flight. Model design by Hiroshi Igami. Flight dynamics design by Nick Wilkinson. Effects by David Biggar. House Livery by Carlos Eduardo Salas. Master textures by Kyle Schurb.

Sorry, I tried to add to the above and my computer was locked up. Try the above, it is a base pack and has the same Sim name. Should work. Good luck!

Rick :cool:

This may be the one you already tried, sorry about that if it is!

Pay close attention to what mrzippy is telling you above. The base pack I referenced is defintely showing pax for panel. But, I don't know about TDS as a valid manufacturer, but here again, I'm not sure if you are using the same base pack. Boeing is a manufacturer, and TDS is a creator!

Edited by Downwind66

This may be the one you already tried, sorry about that if it is!

Pay close attention to what mrzippy is telling you above. The base pack I referenced is defintely showing pax for panel. But, I don't know about TDS as a valid manufacturer, but here again, I'm not sure if you are using the same base pack. Boeing is a manufacturer, and TDS is a creator!

I have the base pack for the TDS 727-200. I use only the "House" livery and my Select Aircraft screen shows it under TDS as the Mfgr. The Somali livery showed under Boeing. No matter what model= I used, the engines had no texture (black).

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

And your download accepted "TDS" as a valid manufacturer?

Why not? Carenado products (as only one example) have the annoying "feature" of putting themselves as manufacturer.

It's just a text string, remember? No checking WSE.

Wim

Edited by f16jockey_2
b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg