Airbus A400M, Great Aircraft!

Had this aircraft at one time, didn't use it, something must not have impressed me, deleted it. Just recently David Straka got me interested in it, and I like it. For a large aircraft, it's quite stable and very predictable! I'll keep it!

Oh, and Jan, this bird should be able to transport a "lot of beer!" :rolleyes:

2019-11-8_12-2-4-932.jpg

David - Hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying this one!

Rick :cool:

Going back years I remember seeing someone was making the FS model of the A400, I was desperate to get it when released.

I kept looking and looking but it seemed to be forever, then one day I saw a payware version, I grabbed it right away, after that a few more models came out and I got those too.

Now I hardly ever touch it, not that I don't like it or anything I keep moving around different aircraft, I get a fancy for one then after a while I move on again, I can't help it.

Col.

That's what happened to me Colin. I deleted my C17. the A400M and the Lockheed C-5 Galaxy, all good aircraft, just never used them. Now I have the

A400M back and just this afternoon recovered my C-5 Galaxy from my backup.

I'll think twice about deleting them now!

Okay, here he is in all his glory, going to see how he does on an ILS approach to landing!

Turn from base leg to final RWY 33 Charleston SC

2019-11-9_7-32-17-145.jpg

On final approach, ILS descent to landing going great!

2019-11-9_7-48-17-373.jpg

Judgement time, stay focus'd, almost complete!

2019-11-9_7-49-44-760.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what a feeling. Very stable bird on this approach to landing!

She is very fun to fly. Like you said very stable and smooth! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well said Larry, I'm a terrible pilot, I should practice more but I spend most of my FS time tweaking and adding ai aircraft, doing ai flight plans and the odd repaint etc.

When I was working I went in lots of cockpits for a look, nothing like the panels we get in FS, there was one button missing in all of them, it was the 'Pause' button lol.

Col.

Sorry guys. Being a huge Boeing, Lockheed (and previously McDonnell Douglas) military transports fan, I'm gonna go against the grain and say, it just doesn't match the C-130, and C-17 Globemaster III aesthetically. Not a big fan of Airbus, actually.

No worries mate, I just like all the funky props :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Coronado - I am a fan of them all, but you have to watch the video below on You Tube! The Hercules C-130 vs the Airbus A400M !! It's unreal what both these aircraft are capable of doing! They both defy all "Laws of Gravity!" LOL! Check it out, you will have a good laugh!

Alright, David, your turn, let's see you do one of those short tactical landings! :rolleyes:

Edited by Downwind66

Biggest vertical stabliizer in the business! Nice! You could house a family of four in that thing. -- Bob

I meant horizontal stabilizer. Y'know the non-moving thingy next to the rudder... This from a man who built his own plane? :confused::mad:

Anybody want to fly with me? I iz a gud pilot, really! -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10