Traffic missed on new airport

pummel

Hi ! I have build a brand new airport with an new one airport code. I am working with the "Ultimate Traffic" PRG by Just Flight.

No metalic birds want to know about my new airport, because the program didn't find the airport.

Do you know want can I do , to have traffic on my airport ?

Greetings from GER

Pummel

I've made water afcads for AI aircraft so in effect they are a new airport.

I've made sure they have ATC radio and are you using AIFP to program your traffic?

If so you have to tell it to add a new airport or if you are using TTools that too needs to find the airport.

Have you got it in Addon Scenery and is it activated?

Col.

Hi ! I have build a brand new airport with an new one airport code. I am working with the "Ultimate Traffic" PRG by Just Flight.

No metalic birds want to know about my new airport, because the program didn't find the airport.

Do you know want can I do , to have traffic on my airport ?

Greetings from GER

Pummel

I use Gunnar Daehling's Airport AI Enhancer, simply select the airports and aircraft you want to create flight plans for and it does the rest: http://www.g-daehling.de/fs2004/airport-ai-enhancer-1-7.html

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64