TSK !! It's NOT Fair!

peer01

SIGH!!! As usual: I make a serious post about the experiences of a talented and handsome airman, and look where we stand now:

a dam discussion about nothing! :confused::confused:

Oh!.....dam sorry, Jan! :eek:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Gerard: No water?? They have a lot of coastline, and the airport is almost in the sea....

Not a bad idea Colin! ;)

No dam water?? They need to install more dam dams! That gives our famous, intrepid, dam airman a better dam chance to make more dam water landings.

AND we all know darn well (HAH!) how much he loves those dam water landings :D No waves to contend with in dam lakes...

Have fun, all!

Dam great flights to all and sundry :)

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Or Van Dam. The Van is what they will use to transport you to the hospital when the scuba divers pull you out of the deep six. And in the van they will give you water. But just enough to drown your sorrows. And what about the Dam? Never mind about that, BUSTER (hehe).
i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

I threw my old vacuum in a local river and it blocked it only letting a trickle through, it's now our local Hoover Dam.

Col.

I've got a robot that does me 'oovering! I chase him around the house once a week;) no dam lie!

I've got a robot that does me 'oovering! I chase him around the house once a week;) no dam lie!

Sounds like it's just one dam thing after another. :rolleyes: -- Bob

(Unlike sex which just is one damp thing after another.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Sounds like it's just one dam thing after another. :rolleyes: -- Bob

(Unlike sex which just is one damp thing after another.)

Sounds like a nighttime Florida Native American confession! :eek: