Anyone Members at mycockpit.org?

Wintersedge

Sorry if I'm spamming ... but I'm trying to register at MyCockpit.org, but their registration interface is incomplete. There is no image to verify and as such registration fails because of incorrect image verfication.

I tried to contact them through their contact-us option, but it too relies on the image verification which does not provide an image to verify.

If anyone is a member there now, perhaps they can reach out to the mods to find out if this is intentional (no more members?) or if they are unaware the problem exists?

Sorry if I'm spamming ... but I'm trying to register at MyCockpit.org, but their registration interface is incomplete. There is no image to verify and as such registration fails because of incorrect image verfication.

I tried to contact them through their contact-us option, but it too relies on the image verification which does not provide an image to verify.

If anyone is a member there now, perhaps they can reach out to the mods to find out if this is intentional (no more members?) or if they are unaware the problem exists?

Not sure if this works but you could try emailing - register@mycockpit.org.

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk