Grumman S2F tracker - hook and wing fold.

jbschmidt

Hi guys

I am using the p3d ver. 4.45.13xxxx together with a carrier pack. Works perfect. I have succesfully transfered a couple of my old steam aircraft, a couple of Tomcats, the S-3 Viking and even a Swordfish. Hook and wing fold works super.

Now I have downloaded the Grumman S2F-3 tracker package which should work in P3D. Well - aircraft works fine, looks super - but I can't get the hook to work and same with the wing fold.

Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Best regards

John

I have the S2F-3 tracker in the FSX form. Can I assume you also used the Rikooo package for FSX/P3D and checked the P3d install on the auto-installer?? My wing fold and tail hook function normally.

wingfold.JPG

tailhook.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hi mrzippy.

Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

Wow - since my question I took the chance to run a repair on my P3D - and now. Wing fold and hook works super. I thin that I might have made some dammage to a file since I have been installing a couple of different aircrafts and then deletem them again.

Anyway - now all works again.

What a nice sim this P3D.

Currently I am waiting for my F/A 18 Super Bug to me cleared to my version of the P3D. I have been runnig it on my Steam - I tell you - WAT A FANTASTIC PLANE.

Best regards

John/Copenhagen/Denmark