Some Time for Excitement!

Flying some of the fighter jets that I have, will get your blood pumping, but the P-51's will do that also, and at the same time, giving you a sense of feeling, hearing and enjoying what some were able to live in RW! These aircraft have a reputation like no other! If you could afford to own one of these in real life, you better have the $$$$$$ to feed them, as they love to drink! Where I originally was born and grew up, the guy that owned and managed the local airport, flew one in WWII, managed to secure and buy one of these majestic masterpieces, but only took it to the skies once a year, due to the expense of the fuel it consumed! I have 8 in my FSX hangar, and it doesn't cost me a dime in enjoying them! Yes, the heroes of old, were able to enjoy these aircraft in RW and I envy them for being able to have those memories. For those who can afford to own one and feed them (and I do see them on YouTube videos), Lucky You, and I do see the smile on your faces, regardless of what it cost you! Thank you for sharing them with us!

2019-11-1_8-33-55-715.jpg

Rick :cool:

I think the RW and sim pilots, are members of a same community. People who love piloting! In terms of older RW ones, they had however the experience of wars in their machines! :pilot:
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Beautiful P-51 Rick! Love the nose art! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron - If I had Tom Cruise's money, I would have one or more P-51's also!

Oh, man. If I had a lot of actors or actresses money... For one I'd have a nice bunker that would rival that of the one in the movie Blast From The Past. I'd have lots of radio gear, nice furniture and decor, etc. Couldn't fly though. I'd have to hire someone. Maybe Tom Cruise or Harrison Ford! :D I think I could have some great conversations with those two. I know Ford acts just to fly and lives just North of me in Jackson, Wyoming. I wouldn't live there though even though it's a nice place because that super volcano just bothers the crap out of me. I wanna go to Texas or somewhere in Florida myself.

Great one Rick, I have heard P51s have a nickname "Cadillac of the sky" well the heroes of the old did not have FSX so they had to spend $$$$$$$ to feed them or contend themselves with having a glance at airshows. Short of winning some multi-million dollar lottery you will have to contend yourself with the ones in your FSX hangar.

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]