RedBird TD2 Flight Simulator for Sale

Reediculous

I’m selling a RedBird TD2 flight simulator (6 pack steam gauge version). The simulator includes rudder pedals, a keyboard and manuals. It has been excellent for practicing procedures (in VFR and IFR conditions) and has greatly improved my confidence when I’m flying a real aircraft. During my flight training I would practice IFR procedures on the TD2 prior to each lesson and then would get into an actual aircraft to practice what I had learned. I found this approach to be immensely helpful.

Asking $6,000 or best offer. I am located in New Jersey and the simulator is available for a local pickup or you can arrange to have a freight company transport to your location.

If interested, please reply to this thread.

• 1 year later...
I’m selling a RedBird TD2 flight simulator (6 pack steam gauge version). The simulator includes rudder pedals, a keyboard and manuals. It has been excellent for practicing procedures (in VFR and IFR conditions) and has greatly improved my confidence when I’m flying a real aircraft. During my flight training I would practice IFR procedures on the TD2 prior to each lesson and then would get into an actual aircraft to practice what I had learned. I found this approach to be immensely helpful.

Asking $6,000 or best offer. I am located in New Jersey and the simulator is available for a local pickup or you can arrange to have a freight company transport to your location.

If interested, please reply to this thread.

Do you still have the unit.

• 3 months later...