Airplane will NOT MOVE Help!

HornetAircraft

Hello. I am having a problem and I'm not sure what is causing it. I go to taxi, and this goes for any aircraft. i'll use the Ifly 737. before it would only need 30-40% n1 to start taxi and then it would work fine with the throttle at idle. now, I can put the throttle at 60% n1 and it will not move. it will start to move but only around 80% n1 and will only begin to actually gain some speed at full power. in order to taxi I have to keep it above half way. on takeoff it works fine, though I am noticing a longer takeoff roll. I'm not sure why this is but it feels like a parking brake is on even with it off! I reinstalled FSUIPC to no avail, and google did not help. any help is appreciated. thanks

Hello. I am having a problem and I'm not sure what is causing it. I go to taxi, and this goes for any aircraft. i'll use the Ifly 737. I'm not sure why this is but it feels like a parking brake is on even with it off! I reinstalled FSUIPC to no avail, and google did not help. any help is appreciated. thanks

Does the Parking Brake appear to be on, lower left portion of your panel?

Rick :cool:

the weird thing is that I've never saved a flight in FS9. however If this is the case, how do I fix it?

I would say...delete it. Do you have a default flight of some sort? May be used to create a cold and dark scenario?

A long time ago, I had a problem in my Sim (not FS2004) with the prop levers not being correctly positioned in my default flight causing all aircraft to go no faster that 40-45 knots, even at full power. That included both prop and jet aircraft.

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I have found the problem, but it has opened another. So the toe brake axis went out on my rudder pedals, and I route everything through FSUIPC. well the left axis came back. sort of. but in the default Control Joystick Axis assignments, the brake axis were enabled along with the rudder axis itself. this caused the left brake to be on all the time. so I delete those entries and tada the problem is fixed. except for when i restarted the sim and went back into the Control Assignments, they were enabled again. I cannot delete them and have them stay deleted. every time I restart the sim they show back up again, and this is only with the rudder pedals.