boeing_767-300er_panel.zip

beroun

Hi,

have downloaded the recent subject panel from George Colacicco. Great! panel for B767 but during landing, I get the loud and enjoying "Pull Up" and "Sink Rate" voice alerts even when I am exactly on glide path to the runway.

There are no voice files resembling this in the aircraft 'Sound' folder, so assuming this is caused by the gauge(s). Any idea what (or which gauge) might be causing this would be much appreciated.

PS. The B767 panel is otherwise GREAT and many thanks to George for making it available for free download!!!

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=207151

Cheers

Peter

Edited by beroun

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

It is probably pulling these .wav files from your Main Sound folder. I'll look at the download to see if anything in the panel can be eliminated to stop the sounds.

In the download was a Pull up warning gauge. "Don't sink" is a common sound usually in your Main Sound folder.

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thanks,

have searched by name in my sound folder and removed all "glide slope", "sink rate" and "pull-up" files.

Unfortunately approaching the runway with this panel I still get the glide-slope, sink rate and pull-up voice. As mentioned, not realistic, since I am always on a right approach path. Perhaps one of the gauges or ini file has these sounds implanted. Or they are in my sound folder under different names? Bit annoying since the panel is great. Incidentally this panel upload did not have any wav sounds in it to add to the sound folder!

Peter

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

I wonder if you can turn off [GPWS] in the aircraft.cfg? Look for something like this: and then put // in front of everything.

[GPWS]

max_warning_height = 0

sink_rate_fpm = -9999

excessive_sink_rate_fpm = -9999

climbout_sink_rate_fpm = -9999

flap_and_gear_sink_rate_fpm= -9999

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thanks for the tip Mr Zippy

Looked at aircraft.cfg and did not find any GPWS entry. But, thanks to your tip, also looked at panel.cfg and deactivated:

//gauge13=ATR.altalert, 824,624,36,25

//gauge38=BOEING767-300.DFD_GPWS, 915,618,70,62 // (GPWS Warning and Test)

and I no longer get these annoying calls.

Left gauge140=FPDA_Boeing_Callout, 2,30,1,1 active, so get the normal realistic altitude calls only.

So all solved now and many thanks for everyone's help.

Peter

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways