4X-ATA Making Era 1970s LLBG Runway 30 Contact

aharon

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

With use of era 1970 Kodak photographs presenting era 1970 EL AL flight service from LGAT Ellinikon International Airport located 4.3 miles south of Athens, Greece to LLBG Ben Gurion Airport located 12 miles to the southeast of Tel Aviv, Israel

Holding short of runway awaiting for take off clearance

av2.jpg

Moments before touchdown with background view of terminal one

av3.jpg

Getting closer to ground of runway with background view of famous EL AL maintenance hangar

av4.jpg

One second before touchdown with background view of fire house

av5.jpg

TOUCHDOWN!!!

av6.jpg

Front landing gear gliding down slowly in most graceful manner

av7.jpg

Front wheels making runway contact

av8.jpg

Exiting from runway into taxiway Z on way to gate

av9.jpg

Taxing toward M

av10.jpg

Entering into K5 on way to gate

av11.jpg

Thank you for viewing! Please stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Awesome work again! Thanks for posting :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David, Clutch Cargo, Fllightsimg, and NMWL,

Thanks for your kind words.

Clutch Cargo, I recognize and remember you!!! I hope your software company is doing well!!! If nobody is making, why not make KBUR Bob Hope Burbank airport scenery for FSX? I flew into that airport many times in real life as passenger and want to have it on my FSX!

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Great looking set of 707 shots! I like EL AL's old livery.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

You're an artist Aharon, your shots are amazing and I love the retro crinkle cut frames, amazing effect to suggest age of this early model with the peculiar flower shaped exhaust nozzles, the amount of smoke and the musical shrill of pure turbojet engines. The 707 is surely a beauty, I knew some of the pilots that flew it and they fondly call it "the school" because of how dramatically it enhances their airmanship and knowledge of handling big sophisticated system-based jets. Edited by kalizzi

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]