kalizzi

I stumbled across this for the Default 737-800

Click for a larger image

g1.jpg

Super chilled too...

g2.jpg

Enjoy :pilot: :cool:

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That is very unique!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gérard: Guinness is a dark Irish dry stout that originated in the brewery of Arthur Guinness at St. James's Gate, Dublin, Ireland, in 1759. It is one of the most successful beer brands worldwide, brewed in almost 50 countries, and available in over 120. Sales in 2011 amounted to 850 million litres.

There is a pub myth about how it was discovered and how it came to be so dark in colour: they say that in 1759 there was a fire at the Dublin dockyards, and there was a considerable load of barley stored there, it got toasted by the flames. Rather than throw it away, the Irish brewed it, and so came Guinness into existence! Seriously, you should try it once, make sure it is super cold before drinking. GPs in the UK used to prescribe it to elderly patients for better health. That's official. Well not really "prescribe" but rather recommend it, as part of a healthy diet.

Jan, David, Jankees and Colin: Thank you for your kind words. I agree with Colin, if I didn't like one drink I couldn't have gone on a tour to the factory where it is made. One problem here, there is no drink that I don't like.... :pilot: :cool: :cool:

Edited by kalizzi

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Charlie my good friend: you knocked the nail on the head! Cheers :cool: :pilot:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Beautiful pics. of that unusual Guinness paint Khalid. :cool: :cool: :) They can put their brand on as many aircraft as they want, but i still will not allow a drop of Guinness to cross my lips - Urrrrrrrrrp! :p

Larry

I was kidding for sure Khalid, as I'm a great beer amateur. Specially after dinner, like I would do in diverse beer countries (pub, bierstub, etc.) :):)

Fine pics in any case

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net