[SOLVED] How to Properly Increase Engine HP?

This problem has been solved; my prop pitch was set to high that brought down the RPM's. Mods can delete this post if they want.

Whenever I set the piston_engine data values on an airplane that I want to "change" the engine specs, such as the RPM, displacement, and compression ratios, # of cylinders, etc. the engine in the flight sim actually decreases in power, and can barely go past 2000-2200RPMs. I tried this with the default 172 with a 200HP IO-360 and 215HP IO-390 but instead of an increase in power, it was significantly less. I tried the same thing once with the LHC Piper Pacer where I wanted to give the Tri-Pacer model a 180HP O-360 like it's Super Pacer 180 taildragger sibling, but the RPM's in the Tri-Pacer with the 180HP barely topped 2200RPM, and even though I reverted the original piston_engine values back to default (150HP O-320), the RPMS still remained under 2200 despite having 2700-2750 set in the data fields. The only success I had at this was with the AL3C Legend Cub (modernized default Cub) were I gave it a 100HP O-200 instead of the 65HP A65. Any suggestions of why this is happening? :confused:

Edited by Johnny Boy the Pilot
Solved