To the Bimini Hilton Hotel (FSX)

peer01

I just checked in at the Bimini Hilton. I use my reliable amphibian 6x6 Off-Road Truck to explore the beautiful Photosim Lab Bahamas scenery by our Forum friend Barnardo.

I lost all my FSX screenshots I made since March this year. :mad: The external HD I used collapsed just at the moment I gathered all FSX screenies on it to save them on my second PC. All other stuff on it was saved already, phew....

Here's my floating truck:

Please click on the pics to enlarge:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Thanks for looking!

GREETS!!!

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This truck is a fully amphibian one my dear friend! :mad: Means it's meant to be there yes? OK? Thanks though...;):)

Hmmm! About those amphibious trucks.........

article-2302417-19080045000005DC-204_634x651.jpg

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hmmmm....

download.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Do you realize I can be in Dijon within a few houres? :mad:

Well, like mrzippy hints to, we could have some business with local products, which you could buy in quantities, and then sell back to the flightsim community :):):) With of course a percentage for me

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Until recently Toronto had a Hippo Bus which did city tours on land and water. All drivers had to pass the Von Peerhoven landing exam. :p -- Bob

hippo_buses4.jpeg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Reminded me of my childhood, I had an Alvis Stalwart truck by Matchbox that looks exactly as the vehicle you used. BP Exploration was written on its side.

Alvis Stalwart.JPG

BP Exploration.jpg

I remember my dad -who worked in the oil industry after he retired from the army- explaining to me that oil exploration entailed that vehicles go to some rugged terrain that only such a 6x6 amphibian can handle.

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Khalid, it's an Alvis Stalwart indeed! :eek::eek:

oh I ran a search and saw it is an Alvis Stalwart in an Antarctic service scheme, so no A/C on board. Windows cannot be rolled down either to keep her watertight. Did you enjoy the sauna? :rolleyes: :cool::cool: :pilot:

Edited by kalizzi

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TSK!! I never open windows (people can throw things into it) , there are great hatches on top of the cab. And I'm Dutch, so we all end in the water a few times (no matter in what type of "machines", even trains btw) in our life. Besides that, I'm talented and handsome, and a lot of you are NOT! HA! :mad:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TSK!! I never open windows (people can throw things into it) , there are great hatches on top of the cab. And I'm Dutch, so we all end in the water a few times (no matter in what type of "machines", even trains btw) in our life. Besides that, I'm talented and handsome, and a lot of you are NOT! HA! :mad:

So, you took down all of the mirrors in your house??:confused:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Khalid - Jan is like a "bird dog'" they are like magnets to water! In Jan's case, he doesn't care what gets him to the water, can be a plane or an Alvis

Stalwart!

Rick :cool:

Hahah Rick I cannot open my mouth I landed a seaplane on land.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]