I'm set on Concrete

azzaro

Bob - It looks like you know what you are doing, and you have climbed pretty high! Now the true test, let's see some pics on landing! I wouldn't dare show my helicopter landings. They would definitely hurt not only myself but the general public and property around me!

Rick :cool:

Awesome looking shots. I’m in agreement with Rick. Got to see the landing! :D

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice shots Bob, love the warm reddish light prevailing. The Robinson R-22s and R-44s were supposed to be the "affordable" helicopters. I remember when almost every magazine including popular mechanics had an ad about the Benson gyrocopter flown -with hands spread, like how we brag on a bicycle- by a pilot with a full motorcycle helmet. They were selling it as a kit. I've -for some reason- always thought that the Bensen evolved into the R-22, although I'm wrong.

Bensen-Campbell-1965-4603.jpg

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PAH!! This lethal thing belongs in a restaurant kitchen to make soup. It's quite daring to use it in the air. PAH again, you should be more responsible at your age! :mad: I'll have a serious talk with your better half. Nothing wrong with your pics though :cool::cool::cool:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guess I'll have to post some video of the landing. A still shot really proves nothing.

And Jan, my better half flies reickety little utralights, eggbeaters don't scare her. :D -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

PAH!! This lethal thing belongs in a restaurant kitchen to make soup. It's quite daring to use it in the air. PAH again, you should be more responsible at your age! :mad: I'll have a serious talk with your better half. Nothing wrong with your pics though :cool::cool::cool:

images.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great pics. of your chopper Bob. Very pretty sky colors and cloud formations. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thanks. Active Sky works wonders in that department. :) Very happy with it. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10