Ikarus C42 detailed drawing / CAD drawing (with ALL dimensions)

kjadam

Hello,

I am doing my university dissertation on the Ikarus C42 by modelling it on prepar3d but I am struggling to find all the relevant dimensions as they are needed for the equations. Does anyone have a CAD drawing or detailed drawing of the aircraft (with all dimensions) or know where I could possibly find them?

Thanks

Hello,

I am doing my university dissertation on the Ikarus C42 by modelling it on prepar3d but I am struggling to find all the relevant dimensions as they are needed for the equations. Does anyone have a CAD drawing or detailed drawing of the aircraft (with all dimensions) or know where I could possibly find them?

Thanks

Go direct to the source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comco_Ikarus

Either they will, or they won't.

You do know that we already have an Ikarus C42 for P3D (but not v4)?

http://flight.sim720.co.uk/products_ikarus.php

Thank you Mallcott but the wikipedia does not have the relevant dimensions I am looking for.

And yes I am aware of that, I have used their .cfg files for comparison. They do not show where they get their numerical values from. I require dimensions for this.

But I appreciate your help.

Thank you Mallcott but the wikipedia does not have the relevant dimensions I am looking for.

And yes I am aware of that, I have used their .cfg files for comparison. They do not show where they get their numerical values from. I require dimensions for this.

But I appreciate your help.

NOT Wikipedia: Go to Comco Ikarus, the link to their website functions perfectly, where you will find all forms of contact: address, telephone, email.

NEVER use Wikipedia for real facts. It can be useful for contacts and links.

Have you also tried asking Sim720 to see of they have information of the type you seek? Again their contact details are on their website, in full...

You have to do your own research. It's unlikely anyone has the info you seek in this place. The aircraft is manufactured, not a homebuilt...