Republic XP-72

Nice Rick! She sure does clean up! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Rick,

Lovely aircraft, in clean configuration it becomes something of a racer. All that parasite drag done away with, more mileage and more speed. Interesting as a Republic model the tail is identical to that of a Thunderbolt.

By the way I was using your panel on my DC-4 today. Amazing. Thank you.

Rick's.jpg

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Khalid. I've always liked the Republic XP-72! It's very stable, predictable, and forgiving! And this particular aircraft is a Milton Shupe aircraft, and he did a great job with it! Very fast also!

Glad to see you back, participating with us again!

Rick :cool:

Jan - "Got it!" Downloaded the "23" above, and all is good, if there are more repaints, I will have to go fishing for them. This is the only one I came across so far!

Thanks, Rick :cool:

Jan - I just found and downloaded this. This is especially nice, and I think that will do it for me!

2019-10-14_22-22-57-405.jpg

Thanks again! Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66