Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: L-1011 Stargazer

Default L-1011 Stargazer

Hi fellow simmers , does any one know if this L-1011 is available for FS9 ? i have searched and searched every where with out success . Its an L-1011 Stargazer for the USAF , below on the belly is a Pegasus rocket , would love to have this for my Mil VA i fly with . Any help/info would be most appreciated . Thanks in advance .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	L1011 Stargazer.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	212520
    "Pilots do it with Thrust"

I did one but not sure I still have, I'll have a look but not promising, I lost a lot of stuff a while ago.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showt...ristar+orbital

Just had a thought you could use the HJG version and change the colour if that will do.

http://simviation.com//hjg/aircraft2.../l1011-100.htm
    Last edited by ColR1948; 10-11-2019 at 12:56 PM.

@swoop, I sent you a PM.

Col.

ColR1948 , i should have been a bit more specific on my post , i have the HJG Orbital paint , im looking for a L-1011 with rocket underneath , but i'm guessing there is not one available. Thanks for the help.
    "Pilots do it with Thrust"

The STARGZER livery "may" (no promises") be added to HJG´s L-1011-1 inventory "soon" (already discussed internally), but, there won´t/can´t be any model edit "with the rocket" .... for the foreseable future

MRC

HJG "will" be offering a new texture representing this aircraft .... L-1011 TRISTAR 100 N140SC .... in the ORBITAL ATK/STARGAZER livery as follows ....

HJG "don´t guarantee being able to offer an edited model featuring the lower fuselage rocket .... BUT THEN AGAIN .... it "doesn´t guarantee this might not happen in the future.

MRC

HJG "may" also add yet another variation of this livery for this same aircraft too .... featuring the "GRUMMAN NORTHROP" titles.

"No promises though .... so .... we´ll see what happens

MRC

Did they just change the colour like I posted above, that's what I did and saved another download?

Col.

Not sure what you´re on about there COL .... BUT .... the texture I presented below, was only produced by one of the HJG painters just a few days ago. It will accompany HJG´s already downloadable ORBITAL livery (orange titles) produced back around 2010 .... or thereabouts. What I hinted today .... that "may possibly" be comming later on too is a 3rd livery .... featuring the same aircraft once again but with NORTHROP GRUMMAN titles .... and which will accompany the ORBITAL ATK titled texture version presented below. Not aware of any other versions of these liveries currently avilable .... and even if they were HJG would still be doing "it´own versions" anyway.

MRC

What I am on about is I have the orange version and all I did was change the orange to blue and there you have it lol.

Col.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast