Thread: Double the fun

1. Default Double the fun

Ok, so I have been using a laptop with about a 17" screen for fsx. Then I got a 24" extra monitor. I used the extra one to extend my view looking left because it's normally a left traffic pattern.

But tonight I got a wild hair in me and put the larger one above the other. So I now have the bottom one showing the instruments up closer (I can read them now lol) and the top is looking forward out the window. Now I can see the runway from a greater distance.

But what I wanted to share is how much more realistic it seems now. Can't wait to try bigger screens with 2 set up like this AND two on the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by jbearnolimits View Post
    Ok, so I have been using a laptop with about a 17" screen for fsx. Then I got a 24" extra monitor. I used the extra one to extend my view looking left because it's normally a left traffic pattern.

But tonight I got a wild hair in me and put the larger one above the other. So I now have the bottom one showing the instruments up closer (I can read them now lol) and the top is looking forward out the window. Now I can see the runway from a greater distance.

But what I wanted to share is how much more realistic it seems now. Can't wait to try bigger screens with 2 set up like this AND two on the sides.
    Yes, the extra screens make a big difference. I have four 2x 24inch for the main view and 2x10inch touchscreens for my G1000 instruments.

Next stop a full cockpit setup!

https://youtu.be/6HUyfVK_8oc

Cheers
    Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk