Simple program to get started

ajcjr

Looking for a simple flight sim to get started, i have a good sim as i run three monitors for iracing. Wanna get use to a sim and flying before diving in deep.

Thanks

`Simple` and `Flight Sim` don't exist together. Learning to fly adds a dimension to learning to drive, as you have to cope with the third and fourth dimension, and unfamiliar controls and their use.

Try DCS for a quick starter.

Can Steam still retail FSXSE since MS took back the licence?

MS didn't have to "take back the license." They can license it however they please, to as many folks as they please. Or have you heard that MS actually DID withdraw their permissions? I'm sure some written contract was involved, which would set conditions for that.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Thanks when i meant simple i should have stated not having to buy a ton of add ons but something j can learn on.

Steam's FSXSE should fill the bill for you, since you can use it right out of the box to learn on, though Flight Gear might be worth looking at too.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Thanks when i meant simple i should have stated not having to buy a ton of add ons but something j can learn on.

Then FSX Steam Edition would be a good choice - easy to install, thorough - and includes all the flying lessons you will need.

X-Plane also has a Flight School. Do NOT try to run before you can walk. Do the tuition and lessons first.

Or take a trial flight with a real flight school.

I would avoid simplistic representation of any future questions, and also state your hardware in detail. PCU, CPU, OS, RAM (amount and type), SSD or HD, Laptop pr Desktop?

If you don't know what they are, then ask for help from whoever supplied your computer, because we need such specifics to give answers to even the most rudimentary of questions...

It avoids misunderstandings and miscomprehension...