Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Simple program to get started

Quote Originally Posted by ajcjr View Post
    Thanks when i meant simple i should have stated not having to buy a ton of add ons but something j can learn on.
    Steam's FSXSE should fill the bill for you, since you can use it right out of the box to learn on, though Flight Gear might be worth looking at too.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:
    Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

2. Default

X Plane 11 demo. I used to use FSX but it's a lot more complicated to get going than X Plane 11. I used the demo and was so impressed I bought the full licence and still believ this to be the case.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by ajcjr View Post
    Thanks when i meant simple i should have stated not having to buy a ton of add ons but something j can learn on.
    Then FSX Steam Edition would be a good choice - easy to install, thorough - and includes all the flying lessons you will need.

X-Plane also has a Flight School. Do NOT try to run before you can walk. Do the tuition and lessons first.
    Or take a trial flight with a real flight school.

I would avoid simplistic representation of any future questions, and also state your hardware in detail. PCU, CPU, OS, RAM (amount and type), SSD or HD, Laptop pr Desktop?
    If you don't know what they are, then ask for help from whoever supplied your computer, because we need such specifics to give answers to even the most rudimentary of questions...
    It avoids misunderstandings and miscomprehension...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2