How to make a USB device not recognized

Hello, I was having an error detecting the USB device while I was working on my computer. I'm with a USB unrecognized error. If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know and explain why this error occurred.

Thank you

What USB 'device'? Joystick? Hub? Some devices are not able to function in USB 2.0 and must have USB 3.0. Some USB hubs have this 'problem' that require a POWERED USB 3.0 jack. Some USB jacks are just signal jacks (ie: the one in front of PC). So, try another jack, possibly the one(s) on the back of the PC and not the ones in the front of the PC. Being there...done that. I got a powered hub and solved that problem. Good luck.

Chuck B

Napamule

Here is some other info that might apply:

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Fix the “USB Device Not Recognized” (Windows 7) Problem?

Remove Power Supply. This is the easiest solution to the issue. ...

Uninstall and Then Reconnect Your External USB Device. ...

Update the USB Device Drivers. ...

Fix USB Root Hub. ...

Disable the USB Selective Suspend Setting.

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fix – Windows 10 doesn't recognize USB ports

- Open Device Manager, go to Universal Serial Bus controllers section and find USB Root Hub

- Right click USB Root Hub and choose Properties.

- Go to Power Management section and make sure that Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power is unchecked.

Edited by napamule2
i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).