Fs9 camera views

nbata1234

Unfortunately you don't have a 'Camera.cfg' in FS9 as you do in FSX. And it depends on what airplane you want to use. I tried the 172 and got left wheel view (pic 1). Then I tried 737 and got wheel view but not as close (pic 2). The 172 was using VC view, Shift+Backspace to move down, zoom set to 0.50 and then used '+' and '-' keys. For the 737 I could only use 'spot' view, 33 ft dist, 0 ft alt, and 0.50 zoom. Then I used joy hat switch to pan plus '+' and '-' keys.

I don't have FSRecorder installed for FS9 right now (so couldn't try it) but I am willing to bet you can make a camera view that will stay there (until you recall view with a key combination) which would be when you are recording a video (like landing?). So I will install FSRcorder for FS9 and try it tomorrow (it's 2 am now). Good luck. This is an interesting topic (for me, anyway (hehe)).

Chuck B

Napamule

Edited by napamule2
i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

This could also be done with entries in the panel.cfg [Views] section, in the same way that wing view entries are made:

VIEW_RIGHT_EYE=-0.340, -0.100, -15.5 (Longitude, Latitude, Vertical)

VIEW_RIGHT_DIR=5.0, 0.0, 106, (Pitch, Bank, Direction in compass degrees)

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64