Saitek Yoke issues

GridNorth

I'm just returning to flight simming after a long lay-off only to find that Windows does not recognise my Saitek Yoke/Throttle. When I try to install the latest drivers in Windows 10 the Logitech splash screen freezes and the "Next" button is greyed out. Logitech support appears to be none existent. The web support page does not work and neither does the phone number. Does anyone have any bright ideas?

Al

Under the same banner these days (Saitek were bought from Mad Catz by Logitech)

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/09/16/logitech-buys-saitek-from-mad-catz/

They took over, at least from a support perspective, a few years ago. If you go to Saitek you are re-directed to Logitech.

Al

OK, thanks -- I'd missed that.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Did you download from logitechg.com?

Notice the "g" - I guess it stands for gaming.

Prepar3d v4: HP Omen Desktop. Intel Core i7-8700K (6 Core, 3.7GHz), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (11GB dedicated GDDR5X), 16GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, 1TB SSD, 512GB SSD, Windows 10.

• 2 weeks later...
Bump with further information.

I tried installing the USB drivers on 2 other PC's with the same results. The Logitech splash screen shows install progress stops and hangs. The "Next" button is greyed out preventing me continuing.

Al

Hi recently did the same, I also have the Saitek yokes. I downloaded the following exe file from the logitech site."X52_Professional_HOTAS_x64_8_0_213_0.exe" it will install the driver software but you will need to make sure that you remove all previous drivers and do not connect the yoke until prompted by the install. Worked perfect for me.

Please note the next button will become available after you follow the cryptic image and plug in the yokes.

BTW I also still have the original software from Saitek.

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...