How do I add a "NEW" Airline to the parking code list

nightowl56

There is no such list. Means you can use whatever you like in atc_parking_codes=XXX.

When landing somewhere, default ATC will search the AFCAD for a match, and try to send you down there.

So all you need to do is add the XXX Code to the appropriate parking spots on ALL AFCADs you plan to fly to (or you plan to send AI traffic to).

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

Thanks, Wim! Maybe I shoulda asked "what airline code are you trying to add"? Like SWA for Southwest Airlines?? ICAO code can be Google searched for your airline. Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

dogdish kindly posted the full list of ATC airline and aircraft callsigns back in 2016 in this thread: https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?298488-Recognized-ATC-Airlines-Types-and-Models

The full list of ICAO airlines codes is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airline_codes

Edited by tiger1962

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

The airline and aircraft callsigns list in the link are the DEFAULT ones.

My airlines.cfg has 4858(!) entries, most of them added by EditVoicePack.

Same can be said about the aircraft types.

BTW the thread is about parking codes.

This is what the FSX Accel SDK Help file says:

3JnGbLg.png

So as I said previously, you can put anything in there, as long as the entry in aircraft.cfg and in the AFCAD match. In MAIW packages for example, you'll find entries like "VX50", "VFA103" etc.

Not ICAO, but they work.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg