All ported out

Hello, I am not sure if this is where I should be posting but here goes. I have a home build flight simulator with motion. My flight sim has a TH2go for forward view and two other monitors for gauges or what ever. I am running a home built auto pilot, dual throttle control,radio, Rudders,Yoke,keyboard and mouse on all my 2.0 usb connectors through my main computer (see attachment). this all works however I recently connected a 10 in touch screen monitor, usb powered, for ATC, it worked but I could not move gauges from main screen to another and have them working. So my question is, if I were to purchase a 12 port Multi TT USB Hub, would that improve my port problems? It is pretty spendy so I would kind of like to know before I purchase.

Thanks

Terry Capture.PNGCapture.PNG1.PNGUntitled.png

• 2 weeks later...

Before you decide whether or not you need a USB powered hub, check your amp drain. To do so go to Device manager | Universal Serial Bus controllers | right click , select properties for each USB hub and select the Power tab.

Chances are you're low on USB amperage so a USB hub my be what you need. But you probably don't need that particular model. Check this one out.

Review grade of the reviews. This is NOT a product review grade. Just of the quality of reviews. https://www.fakespot.com/product/apanage-powered-usb-hub-splitter-11-ports-usb-3-0-hub-7-high-speed-data-transfer-ports-4-smart-charging-ports-with-individual-on-off-switches-and-48w-power-adapter-for-mac-pro-mini-pc-hdd-disk