REQUEST: KLM Cargo 747-206B(SF)(SUD) PH-BUI for CLS 747

Stratocaster54

Hello everyone,

Is there anyone who can make this KLM Cargo 'Taking things further' livery? It is one of my favourites.

It is for the CLS 747-200/300 series for FS2004. The model and textures are FS9 and FSX compatible, as long as it is not the HD version by Just Flight (That will need some resolution downsizing and format conversion to work with FS9, but if you only have that model it works as well).

It is an 747-206B(SF)(SUD) but it must probably be painted over the 747-300 from CLS, not the -200F as this is a 'converted freighter'.

Here is a picture of the aircraft I am talking about:

15983_1256678241.jpg

I do not own this picture, copyright belongs to the owner of this image

I hope someone wants to take the time to make this repaint, as I am not professional enough to do it myself (I tried).

Best regards,

Dennis

Flight Simulator 2004 & P3D v4 | i5-10400F @ 4.3 Ghz | Nvidia GTX1650 4GB | 8GB DDR4 RAM | 256GB SSD + 1TB SSD

I haven't done too much on this as I am only able to create for FSX/P3D not having the older sim. I have only done one side to show the overall effect

If it's any good to you, let me know and I will press on, I haven't changed window leaks or Alpha etc as I don't want to do too much if it is of no use to you.

Enko

klm.jpg

Thank you for your reply Enko, and good job already. But I already took matters in my own had. I have been spending a few days now trying to learn the de editor program and watching tutorials and the repaint is as good as finished (altough I might add some more details in the future).

I ended up repainting the PH-BUI, which is almost the same.

PH-BUI1.jpg

PH-BUI2.jpg

Tail logo allignment is still needed, after that I will upload it (probably somewhere else but I don't know if sharing a link to a different flightsim website is allowed).

Flight Simulator 2004 & P3D v4 | i5-10400F @ 4.3 Ghz | Nvidia GTX1650 4GB | 8GB DDR4 RAM | 256GB SSD + 1TB SSD