missing roadway traffic

Hossfly68

My highway traffic has disappeared. In the overall scheme of life, not a big thing, but it does leave my landscape a bit static looking.

I haven't added anything to the sim that has anything to do with ground traffic, and all I've updated on the computer is my Nvidia and Bluetooth drivers. I even set vehicle volume to 100% to see if that would work.. Nothing.

All of my air traffic is still there and scenery and autogen is set to the densest settings possible just to see if that was the cause. I validated my installation files using the Steam app and still no traffic jams. I'm just a bit perplexed.

Download and install the program Everything.exe if you don't already have it. https://www.voidtools.com/downloads/

In Everything search for the file name LWcfg.spb. You should have two versions. One in the main FSX folder and another in the C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

Solved! UTX settings had disabled roadway traffic...

I figured it HAD to have something to do with UTX, but I didn't remember anything mentioning road traffic..

As a sidenote, I also discovered that Windows was going into "nightlight" mode to reduce eyestrain. This was turning all of my foliage a a brighter color of Fall like that seen up in the NorthEast!

I love late night brain storms that come out of nowhere!

Edited by Hossfly68