Getting reacquainted with my airbus a-340

Downwind66

Thanks Jan! Yes, the house livery is different and I just had to have it. The same download came with a Luthansa livery, so I have house and a designated livery, depending on what my mood is. I also have the house livery in the A350-1000 "X" (XTRA WIDE BODY) and the A350-800 "X" (XTRA WIDE BODY) which also are a little different, but nice to have in the hangar!

Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66

Here's one that I thought was the "ugliest" queen out there! But, she's had some time to grow on me! She's a little wide in the hips, doesn't move as fast as the other girls around her! But she's always there when I need her, ready at a moment's notice! What else can I say?

2019-9-11_15-50-43-755.jpg

Like I said Jan, I love them all! Rick :cool:

Very nice shots of those! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks David and Larry!

Larry - I do enjoy flying them as it is a challenge for me, usually making long cross country flights, such as Baltimore to Boston to Niagra Falls, NY to Detroit Metro to Pittsburgh and back to Baltimore. They are easier making the long hauls. I will also do these trips with any one of the fighter jets that I have, and that is a "hoot" to do! I don't fly the jets as often as I should, but that leaves me time for my older warbirds and such and I do enjoy them!

Thanks for commenting guys!

Rick :cool: